Upcoming Events and Activities
We are a dynamic group of women from all walks of life and we truly enjoy spending time together to celebrate our success, raise funds to support our community, and simply chill out and enjoy each other's company!
SMWL CALENDAR OF EVENTS | Updated 9/17/23
SECOND Wednesday of each month (unless a special event is planned)
- AUGUST 9, Wednesday: Swim, Sip & Sit Pool Party at Becky Hoffman’s Home
- SEPTEMBER 13, Wednesday: Crab, Knockers & Fun at the Rivah at Cobb Island - 5:30 pm
- OCTOBER 11, Wednesday: Fall Crafting Fun - 5:30 pm (location on invitation)
- NOVEMBER 8, Wednesday: Mystery Bus Trip - meet at 5 pm So MD Business Center
- DECEMBER 13 or 16: Holiday Party, Information to come
- JANUARY: Wednesday the 10th - After-Holiday Gift Exchange, Hunan Star
- FEBRUARY: Wednesday the 14th* - Axe Throwing & Festive Fare (date may change)
- MARCH: Wednesday the 13th – Minute-2-Win-It Game Nite
- APRIL: Wednesday the 10th – Spring Fling Workshop
- MAY: Wednesday the 8th – Join the programs committee to help plan this!
- JUNE: Wednesday the 12th – Join the programs committee to help plan this!
- JULY: Wednesday the 10 – Join the programs committee to help plan this!
THIRD Tuesday of every other month at A|R Workshop (unless a special meeting is planned)
- July 12 – Wednesday
- September 19, Tuesday
- November 21, Tuesday
- January 16, Tuesday
- March 19, Tuesday
- May 21, Tuesday
- July 16, Tuesday
FIRST Tuesday of every other non-board meeting month. Please send in your submissions one week prior.
- August 1, Tuesday
- October 3, Tuesday
- December 5, Tuesday
- February 6, Tuesday
- April 2, Tuesday
- June 4, Tuesday
Our Programs Committee works diligently to plan fun and interactive meetings and special events -- here's a quick overview of the upcoming Calendar!
Interested in joining the Southern Maryland Women's League? Send us a message here and we'll have a Membership Chair reach out to you with an invitation for an upcoming meeting.
Have a great place or idea for an interactive meeting? If you have a great place or an interesting program that you think would be a great idea for one of our monthly meetings and that can hold 50+ guests, please send us a message and we'll share with our Programs Committee for a site visitor program overview.
The Southern Maryland Women's League also holds one large fundraiser or special event each year. This large event requires all-hands-on-deck to create, plan, and implement. This event is usually at a larger venue. Proceeds raised from a major fundraiser support the SMWL Foundation and our mission to help women and families within our community.